For the Harry Potter lovers out there here is a perfect seasonal gift box. Make Potions, be the first to spot the Golden Snitch or try your luck with our selection of (n)early every flavour beans. Our HP inspired gift box is full of ideal stocking fillers but also would be a thoughtful gift for those you can't be with this year.
- Harry Potter Dobble -The smash-hit game of speedy observation gets a magical twist! Perfect for fans of J.K. Rowling's wizarding world, Harry Potter Dobble sees players trying to spot the single matching image between two cards. Reliant on a sharp eye and quick reflexes like the wizards themselves, HP Dobble is fun for children and adults alike while keeping every player involved in the action. This game is includes 5 speedy mini-games in which all players play at the same time.
- Colour changing Harry Potter mug - Whether you drink Butter Beer or prefer some of Mrs Weasley’s Hot chocolate, this 8oz mug is perfect for the winter months.
- Jelly Bean Double Dare game– challenge yourself or your friends in thsis game of chance and daring. Will you taste Cola or Cat food, Strawberry or fresh blood, Blueberry or toothpaste, Lemon or Rotten cheese, Caramel or snail and Watermelon or Snot?
- The Potion game—in this dice rolling, push- your-luck– game potion game, you are a world savy alchemist competing with your rivals. Each alchemist starts with the same basic ingredients: rare mushrooms, secret liquid vials, and poisonous beetles. In a match of wit and bluff, they compete to get rid of their ingredients and take control of the final potion. Closely watching each other's moves, will you prevail in this unique and original game of deception? 3-7 players, 8+
- Hatch Hero - What is in the mysterious egg, obtained by Hagrid? Discover your own surprise creature with this mystery egg. Soak it in water and watch the creature hatch.
*Hamper not included, it is for display purposes only.
*Due to changing stock levels, we may have to substitute an item of similar value and/or age range. We will notify you of any changes prior to dispatch.